Posted By: Shopprice Australia
Enjoy rich chocolatey taste without the guilt! Our Medium Firm Tofu blends perfectly well in this recipe as a substitute for cream cheese. With its creamy texture and rich taste, you won’t believe it’s only 280 calories per serving.?
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- 1-1/2 pkg (680 g) Sunrise Medium Firm Tofu (454g), drained and pat-dry
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) white sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker or chocolate cookie crust
- 1 cup (250 mL) melted chocolate
- 1 cup (200 g) fresh raspberries
Preheat oven to 175?C (350?F).
Microwave the semi-sweet chocolate chunks in a ceramic or glass bowl at 30-second intervals to melt the chunks. Stir after each interval. Using a food processor, combine tofu, cocoa powder, sugar, vanilla extract, vegetable oil, lemon juice and melted chocolate chunks. Blend until smooth.
Pour the mixture into the pie crust. Bake in the oven until cheesecake is firm to touch (20-25 minutes). Remove from the oven to cool at room temperature. Refrigerate until entire cheesecake is chilled. Garnish with melted chocolate and fresh raspberries, if desired.
Also Like: Beer, Wine, Red Wine,Cristal wine, Wine Accessories
more…Perfume & Fragrance,Skin Care, Hair Care,Makeup & Cosmetics,Sunglasses, Chemist & Pharmacy, Childrens healthcare
more…Rings, Necklaces,Pendants, Earrings,Bracelets, Watches,Jewellery Sets, Jewellery Boxes, Gemstones